ASUS TUF Gaming M4 Wireless Gaming Mouse Bluetooth/RF 2.4 GHz, 12K DPI Optical Sensor, 6 Programmable Buttons (2Y)
- SIX TACTILE & PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS – The TUF Gaming M4 Wireless features six tactile and programmable buttons, allowing you to tailor controls to suit your style of play. The left/right buttons are separated from the top cover for lower actuation force and travel distance resulting in faster and more tactile clicks. A DPI switch and indicator lets you adjust sensitivity on the fly, while two strategically placed left-side buttons and a clickable scroll wheel offer additional control options.
- PERFORMANCE AND BALANCE – Designed for prolonged campaigns, its 100% PTFE mouse feet and high-precision 12,000 dpi optical sensor offer pinpoint control for that added edge in battle. The M4 Wireless is shaped like an ambidextrous form factor mouse to provide a balanced feel, weighs just 62 grams*.
- DUAL WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY – The TUF Gaming M4 Wireless mouse features dual modes via 2.4 GHz wireless and Bluetooth connections for superb stability. With a reliable connection, the TUF M4 wireless mouse delivers the upper hand in competitive battles.
- ANTIBACTERIAL PBT TOP COVER ? Featuring a PBT top cover and side buttons with an anti-bacterial ionic silver treatment. The PBT material resists wear or shine, and ensures a consistent feel and secure grip. The alcohol-safe surface also allows you to clean the mouse surfaces without concern.
- 100% PTFE MOUSE FEET – The 100% polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) mouse feet on TUF Gaming M4 Wireless ensures that it glides smoothly across any mouse pad surface.
- WORKS WITH AAA AND AA BATTERIES – A bundled AAA-to-AA battery converter lets you power the TUF Gaming M4 Wireless with AA or AAA batteries*. Pairing the smaller AAA battery with the converter results in a 10% weight reduction, which can lead to faster movements.
- ARMOURY CRATE – Armoury Crate software offers extensive controls and an intuitive UI that lets you tune the TUF Gaming M4 Wireless to suit the way you play. Create profiles, map buttons, adjust performance settings, and more.